The presence of moisture in a building, whether from leakage or condensation, can have serious consequences.
- Moisture can cause structural deterioration and lead to mold growth.
- A serious roof leak can damage or destroy a building’s contents.
To provide inspections that are useful and relevant to our clients, Kyron uses a Fluke Thermal Imager to identify wet spots within buildings.
Unlike other moisture-detecting technologies, such as moisture meters, Thermal Imaging requires no destructive sampling.
- Thermal Imaging can check inaccessible areas.
- Thermal Imaging is extremely fast, noninvasive, and provides understandable data that has a much higher degree of accuracy and reliability than other moisture detection technologies.
- Thermal Imaging also provides an excellent means to assess energy efficiency, reveal construction defects, inspect electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems, find roof leaks, and perform post-disaster inspections.