Tim provides on-site field services including:
- Asbestos Surveys
- Indoor Air Monitoring
- Mold Investigation
- Industrial Hygiene Services, Noise Monitoring
- Asbestos Abatement Contractor Oversight
Tim provides on-site asbestos/mold abatement and contractor oversight. Tim has a background in science and environmental issues. His combined building construction and mold training provides the know how to identify sources of building problems and recommend solutions so problems do not re-occur. Timís attention to detail regarding contractor/consultant documentation provides the quality control necessary to complete and close out projects. Tim has completed numerous industrial hygiene projects, asbestos surveys/inspections, and mold/moisture investigations.
Tim holds a Bachelor's Degree in Geology.
Additional certification and training include:
- Certified AHERA Building Inspector
- Certified AHERA Management Planner
- Certified Mold Inspector
- OSHA/WISHA 40-Hour Hazardous Materials Handling
- NIOSH 582 Certified
- Certified WA State Asbestos Classes Instructor
- Certified Asbestos Supervisor