Larry brings over 25 years of relevant expertise to environmental consulting projects.
His wide range of experience in consulting and private/public sector work provides him with a unique perspective that contributes to project success.
Larry has provided Industrial Hygiene services in educational, industrial, and commercial buildings throughout Washington State and North Idaho.
Larry has presented nationally on topics including
- Indoor Air Quality
- Asthma in Schools
He has conducted certified asbestos training for educational facilities personnel, abatement workers, government employees, and environmental consultants.
Larry is an accredited AHERA Building Inspector, Project Designer, and Asbestos Abatement Supervisor.
Additional certification and training includes:
- Certified Mold Inspector
- Chemical Hygiene Officer
- Confined Space Entry
- Dangerous Waste Management
- IAQ Training
- Lead-Based Paint Training
- NIOSH 582
- School Environmental Health & Safety
- Safety in Industrial Laboratory Classrooms
- OSHA/WISHA 40-Hour Hazardous Materials Handling
- Certified WA State Asbestos Classes Instructor
- Certified Asbestos Supervisor
- Certified AHERA Building Inspector
- Certified AHERA Management Planner
- Certified AHERA Project Designer
Larry holds a B.A. degree in Biology.